- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all Information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and the data processors who have access to Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- You can access our website and browse it without us capturing and storing Information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
- We may collect additional Information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional Information, we make clear the nature of the Information and the specific purposes for which it is used or may be used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such Information.
- Any Information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary or is legally permissible for its intended purpose.
- We may from time to time use your Information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information please email info@UniqueIT.ca with your request to be removed from such database.
- Any Information which we collect will not be shared, whether verbally or written, with any 3rd party processor for any purpose other than which is specified to Unique IT Solutions by you in writing or if legally requested of us, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena.
- You will be responsible to monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the applicable local legislation and regulations by third party processors, such as suppliers and contractors, of Information properly transferred by us on your behalf.
- For those customers who purchase services or products from us online, additional personally identifiable information such as credit card information will be collected. This information is collected in order to process your orders only. Customers may elect to submit only Method of Payment when Booking A Technician, but thereafter, detailed payment information, such as credit card number with expiry date will be required to ensure receiving a Confirmation for the Provision of Services.
ON-SITE & REMOTE COMPUTER REPAIRS & SERVICES
Introductory Offer – Only $59* per hour
Satisfaction is just a click or phone call away! And don’t unplug anything….
We come to your site;
Home, Office or Home-Office.